The Polytechnic in Animal Husbandry is established by Shri Gram Seva Kendra Khadasali in 2013 with the permission of Department of the Agriculture and Co-operation, Sachivalay, Gandhinagar vide letter No. KPY-102011-3821-P-1 Dated: 3/5/2013 with a motto to provide good para veterinarian. The Gram Seva Trust was established in 1955 by Late Shri Lallubhai Seth, Late Shri Amulkhbhai Khimani and Late Shri Keshubhai Bhavsar with objectives to provide education to economically poor students. They started Uttar Buniyadi (post basic)School known as Lokshala (People's School) based on ideas of Mahatma Gandhiji in 1956. The school admits students from 9th standard to 12th standard with arts and science stream of education. The students of Lokshala, Khadsali perform daily shramadan (Labour Work) like spinning, digging in the farm etc. To wear Khadi (hand-spun cotton clothes) is compulsory to all in the Lokshala, Khadsali.
This polytechnic is located on the Khadasali River, a small village 22 km away from Savarkundla Taluka of Amreli District of Gujarat. The atmosphere of campus is peaceful & serene and free from pollution. You can hear only sweet sounds of birds.
The campus has hostels for both boys and girls. There is also facility of reading room, gymnasium, sport compound and library