The finance & Accounts of the University are maintained by the Comptroller section headed by Comptroller through Account Officer (Cash), Account Officer (PF),Audit Officer, and two Account Officer at College of Dairy Science, Amreli and Polytechnic in Animal Husbandry, Himmatnager. The State Government provides 100 per cent Grants for estimated net expenditure on Pay & Allowances staff contingencies of the University and also additional Grants for items of expenditure, recurring and non-recurring for proper functioning of the University. During the year 2017-18 the government has approved following new schemes for which total grant to the tune of Rs.2649.96 lakh have been sanctioned
- 01Scheme to provide Assistance to Kamdhenu University
- 02Scheme to provide finance assistance for establishment of facilities for 11 different Scheme
- 03Scheme to Provide Financial Assistance for creating Facility to establish Dairy Science College at Amreli under K.U
- 04Scheme to provide financial Assistance for creating facility to establish Polytechnic in A.H, Himmatnagar under K.U.
- 05Scheme to establish K.U and Strengthening of different units and creating facilities
Allotment of Grants by Government of Gujarat
Excess expenditure if any has been incurred from the opening balance or revalidation of grant of previous year.
From the Financial Year 2015-16 Kamdhenu University Gandhinagar includes grant and expenditure from Kamdhenu University Head Quarter Scheme, 11 difference scheme and KU Strenghtening Scheme"